Cadiz, Kentucky Solar Eclipse Events
This is a three-day festival, free of charge, located near Cerulean,
KY at 14405 Princeton Road (August 19-21). The event will feature
several Christian music artists including Rapture Ruckus, Steven
Malcolm, Finding Favour, and southern gospel artists Adam Crabb, Ken
Freeman and Jason Crabb. For more information, please visit
Other Cadiz Events:
FRIDAY AUGUST 18th
- Cadiz Lion’s Club Golf Tournament – 2 Person Scramble at
Arrowhead Golf Course
- "Zombie Run /Walk “– TC Hospital Foundation, Registration at 7
PM – Start at 8 PM.
- Live Music at The Lakeland Jamboree.
SATURDAY AUGUST 19th
- “Solar Cycle Bike Ride” – Benefits Genesis Express.
Registration at 6 AM – 91 Industrial Drive, Cadiz, KY. (24
Mile Ride – Not a Race).
- “Eclipse Cosmic Car Show“ – Cadiz Baptist Church Annex Parking
Lot. Registration starts at Noon. Cost $15 per Entry as a Donation
to Helping Hands of Cadiz.
- Climbing Wall and Human Gyro – 3pm-7pm – Justice Center Parking
- Music along Main Street – “Buskers on the Corners” 4pm-7pm.
- Lake Barkley State Resort Park - hosting W.KY. Astronomers
Association – 8 PM Educational Program then “Star Party”.
- Outdoor Movie “American Graffiti” – Renaissance Stage Parking
lot- shown on Purple Pigs Wall.
- Live Music at The Lakeland Jamboree
SUNDAY AUGUST 20th
Lights Out Festival - 4-8 PM
We will have three separate Musical Venues. The Blue Heron
Stage will be host to “Kentucky Bluegrass”, The Renaissance Stage will
be hosting “Instant Zeal”, and inside at the Lakeland Jamboree we will
“50’s Do-Wop” Show.
Lake Barkley State Resort Park – 2 PM will have an Educational
Program on Eclipse’s.
MONDAY AUGUST 21st
Eclipse Observation Areas
- Trigg County Public Schools, parking lots, and Campus Grounds.
- Trigg County Recreation Complex –Food Vendors and restrooms.
- Land Between the Lakes
– Fenton Area
- Lake Barkley State Resort Park –
Beach Area – Limited to the first 600 Vehicles ($)
- Cadiz – West Cadiz Park – Farmers Market Parking Lot.
Other Things to See & Do in the South’s Best Kept Secret
- 2 World Class Golf Courses
- Visit the Yellow Train Stop, Boot’s Randolph Home Place &
Southern Academy one room school house
- Visit Amish roadside stands & stores (closed Sunday)
- Farmers Market open Saturday 7am – Noon
- The Stephen Rolfe Powell glass exhibit at the Janice Mason Art
- Fishing Pier & playground at the City Park on Little River
- Food, food & more food at our wonderful restaurants
- Shop until you drop
Visit GoCadiz.com for more